Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My List Is Better Than Your List: Who's Next?

Angela posted second, so I say it's her turn to pick a topic and post a list first. Thus, our order shall be established.

To recap:

The romantic movie moments topic was a success, in my opinion. First, I think all of our choices were very different. There was only one overlap (The Notebook) and we picked very different scenes. And frankly, there isn't one choice on anyone's part that I can make an argument against. However, there were two films on Angela's list I've never seen: Manhattan and Sabrina, so I can't say for sure, but I trust her judgment.

Batter up, Angela!

1 comment:

  1. ah! so much pressure! i'll start brainstorming.

    also---definitely check out sabrina & manhattan! manhattan is my favorite woody allen movie of all time (mainly for the reasons on my list).

    ReplyDelete